Effective communications is key to being competitive — whether it’s through your website, paid advertising, free publicity, or internal communication with your employees or members of your organization.
Outsourcing communications services often makes sense—especially when you and your staff need to focus on your core business. In hiring someone from the outside, though, you want someone who will grasp the issues quickly and then select the most important facts for your target audiences and stakeholders.
By hiring an experienced, professional business communicator, you can be assured of quality work in a fraction of the time it would take someone without the experience or formal training.
I bring a valuable combination of communications training and experience to my clients:
- Technical writing. Quickly grasping complex concepts and issues, organizing that information logically, and presenting that information clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Public relations. Thinking strategically as I communicate key messages that reflect your organization’s mission and goals, and as I manage the issues you may be facing.
- Master of Arts, Media Communications (top honors), Webster University, St. Louis. Emphasis on public relations writing and strategic communication.
- More than 30 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, government agencies, chambers of commerce, and selected not-for-profits.
- Indexing. Careful selection of keywords in web content to optimize your search engine placement.
Hire me and you will discover how all of these skills converge to deliver communications tailored to your organization—how Sharon writes for you!